Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Journal

You are walking down the street and out runs a zebra, you hear a roar and then out strolls a lion. It turns and looks your way… and my heart start to beat real fast while the stares at each other gets harder and harder. My feet are stuck to the ground not knowing if I should leave or if I should stay to see the lion's reaction. The lion licks his mouth and then he slowly walks in my direction and my body wants to faint but my spirit is staying still inside of me. It gets closer, and closer, and closer and then I realize that my life might be taken away from me. I had no choice but to run and I ran as fast as I can away from the lion ; looking back to see if it's chasing but it’s nowhere in sight.
Until I fell on the ground and I slowly lean up and realize I have blood coming from my mouth and nose. But then I stand up to my feet and then lion jumps out into the street right in front of me. My body starts to shiver of fear and the animal sees my pain that I have been injured. Tears rolling down my eyes and I try to back up from the animal but make a roaring sound and I know it’s telling me not to move. The lion keeps on walking towards my body and he gives a stare that I have never seen before.
Then a shocking moment came when he rubs his head on my arm letting me know that he wants me to rub him and play with him. Then he lays on the street on his back for his rub his tummy and I do what he wants me to do. I realize that the lion was lonely and wanted someone to play with.
"Netta!" Is all I hear from a person and then the animal gets up and runs into the woods back to his home where his family is. While my mom sees where I am, they run towards me and hug me very tightly because I have been missing for days.
 "Netta don't you ever leave us anymore you understand me?"
 "Yes ma'am."
While hugging my mother very tightly, I look over her shoulder and see that the lion his hiding behind a tree giving me the most beautiful look ever and I realize that he was the best friend that I could have ever asked for. Then he ran off even further until I couldn't see him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment