Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most Embaressing Moment

I don't remember any embaressing moments, I just remember all the funny times that I have with my family and it can be about anything. We all have different ways to make each other laugh when we are together doing family bonding at home or going out. My sister Diamond makes us laugh when she brings up funny parts of a movie and she intimidates it, or she will make fun of a person and make up a song about them. Then my oldest sister Trisha will amek us laugh when she is mean and acts up in her crazy ways just to get attention and she is overdramatic with herself so it makes us laugh all the time. Then my mom can makes us laugh when she talks about us for fun or even herself or people at her job or people she meets while she is working or delivering mail. Then I make people laugh just by being myself and seeing thnigs that doesn't make sense or i can just make people laugh by the expression I give people on my face when people say dumb things all the time. I love when we are able to get together through good or bad times and we are able to laugh and have a good time even though we are very different in our own way and that is what makes me love my family even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment