Monday, February 14, 2011

Daily Journal: Out of the dark we came, into the…

Forest where we have been lving in since we had got lost on how to find our home. We came into a light where there was an island and the blue sky water that was making small waves by the shore and it looked so beautiful. But as I look to the left side of me I see a squeal that was sitting by the seashore laying down since it didn't have anything to do. Then I went up to it and I started to pet the squeal afrida that it might be dangerous or that the squeal was in danger itself. But then I left it alone and start to walk to this moutain that looked like a volcano and I went up to the reek of it and it felt like you was about to hit the outer space how close it was to the sky. And then out of the blue a guy was standing there in his culture clothes playing a trumpet that was a good song for me to hear. But I felt a little crafty afterwards and didn't feel like leaving the view of the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment