Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend, Family, Boyfriend - Happiest Things In My Life

Her name was Amanda Johnstad and ever since I came to Eastview , the friends that i was cool with in middle school didn't really talk to me and I felt left out all the time when it came down to being social. But ever snice I met Amanda, she was so sweet but crazy at the same time and she accepted me for who I was. I invited her to my 16th birthday party and it was very fun because my other Godsister Britney Hayes was there as well and I was glad to have them both here with me. But after Amanda passed away on the 1st of April, I got wost abouit myself and then i didn't believe in friends that much after her death. But last year I got over it and I still miss the person that I needed in my life.

But there is a guy Name Poly that I had met a week ago and he is such a nice guy and I am happy to meet him. Two days ago, I invited him to my church and it was very fun. But yesterday I wanted us to have a good date for Valentine's Day and we went to the Apple Valley movie theater and it was super fun and his brother Jackson came with us. He is 18 just like me and his birthday is Oct. 28 which is 14 days after my older sister Trisha's birthday. I really believe that we were meant to be after all and he is such a beautiful guy that I have met and no matter what people say about us, I will still always love him just how he loves me. Thank you God for him because without him, I would have been an unhappy person for my whole life.

My family and my mother is my best friend as well even though we are family but it doesn't matter. We are starting to get along more and understand each other more which is a good thing. But thank to the Lord that he gave me this crazy family that i really love and I am so glad that they are my bestfriends because they don't tell anyone my business and I do the same thing to them. My mom Pat, my sisters Diamond and Trisha are the best things that God has gave me and I don't want them to leave no time soon as well. I love you guys :)

God, I know you have Taken Amanda from me and I really don't want my boyfriend to be taken away from me no time soon. He is the person that has some actions of Amanda that I really honor from him. Thank you God for the family that you have gaven me and I am happy for them as well. But other than that, RIP Amanda Johnstad and Poly, here is the start of our strong good and blessed relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment