Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 Years From Now...

I woke up from a nice song playing as my alarm to wake me up 8 in the morning. I smile to see my husband still sound asleep and I give him a kiss on the cheek. He moves a little bit but is still sleeping before he has to wake up and get ready for his job. I go into the kitchen and cook us both some really good breakfast. Whichh includes egss, pankcakes, buscuits, sausages, toasts, oatmeal. With some orange juice, apple juice and milk already set on the table. When the food is done I set the different foods onto a separate plate for him to eat and get to work on time. My husband comes down and gives me a kiss and tells me thank you that I am a good wife that he has and sits down to eat his breakfast with me. After we finish we both walk in the driveway towards our own car. He has the Yukon new model while I have the new model of the Cadillac Escalade. I work as a Forensic Scientist and he works as an Engineer or something that he does for a living. We call each other during our breaks and hang out together for lunch and then go back to work. Aftter work is over for the both of us, we get home and take a shower, and then we eat dinner at the house and we go to sleep for another day of routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment