Monday, February 28, 2011

Concrete Poem

Square

I am a regular quadrilateral shape and I have four points to my body figure. I have four
equal sides which means each point are 90 degrees and I equal up to 360 degrees total.
I have 2 hypercubes and 2 orthaplex in my shape figure and that might be real hard to see.
No one knows how it feels to be a square and other shapes call us plain and dumb at times.
But I just think they are jealous that they can't have good body points to their names and at
times they want to be like us but it doesn't realy matter because squares never cry when things
like that come int our way. We love ourselves and we love the things about us and we are smart.
Well if you ever want to know how it feels to be at our shoes just look at the things they has came
after our name like for example a rhombus or twisiting our bodies into diamonds, trapezoids and just
other good shapes like that. Triangles are super hatredful of four point shapes because they are lame
at being only three and nothing more than that but it's whatever because it's your choice to be like us.


No comments:

Post a Comment