Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Journal

If i could invite three people to talk to for an hour it would be my Auntie Tasha, my best friend Amanda Johnstad, and Tupac. Tupac is one of America's greatest MCs there has ever been in American history. Auntie Tasha had a baby girl name Tatyana and she passed away in '04, but she was real fun but crazy at the same time. Then my best friend/godsister died in '09 and she was a good friend to me and she inspired me to do half the things that i am doing. But they all have been an inspiration of me and they have taught me some things that I have learned from my mistakes or something I will use in the future and I really want them to tell me their feelings of how they are whereever they ended up. And also how they feel about how the world is ending up these days just things like that and what they wil do to live another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment