Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank You Note

I want to say thank you to mostly my mom and Julian and to the people that God gave me in my life that has cared about me because without them I would not be where I am and I probably would have gave up a long time ago. My mom brought me into this world when she could have gotten an abortion, then she took care of me by herself and no father in my life. I know that must be hard taking care of kids when you doing this by yourself. Then we have given her heartache, stress, and no love at times towards her and I fell bad for the things I have done to her that she might have not wanted me anymore or might have even hated me at times. I am thankful for the things that she able to do to me now, i feel like I am rich with all the clothes in my closet that they all can't even fit. Even the shoes that I have and the food that I have. To Julian, he is so funny and I am glad he is my Eastview Steppers coach, he is very sweet and does care about me. He feels like a somewhat father to me that I needed in my life when I was younger. Julian, please don't leave my life no time soon and my mother as well. To my friends, thank you so much for things you have done for me and has helped me through depression and when I was down.

No comments:

Post a Comment