Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Journal: Best Place In The World

A couple of months ago I went on a trip with Multicultural Achievers going to Chicago, and Wisconsin, and Duluth. The first place we went to was Chicago and they had everything you can imagine out there. All the restaurants, the famous sports companies, malls, clothing stores, hotels, you name it and its there. It was so beautiful at night when it gets dark and the buildings are next to each other with nothing but lights that you can see from them. It felt like you was in a movie that was going to be shown to the world. Oh my goodness it was amazing and I didn't want to leave no time soon, because I felt like it was my home that I needed to come back to, since I am from Chicago. Then our next stop was Madison, Stout and Milwaukee of Wisconsin. We got to see so many colleges there and they have a really good campus for us to look at and a lot of buildings that looked old, but Stout was the most boring place I ever been to. It felt like you was in a dessert by yourself and you couldn’t do anything about it. But I was really in love with Madison, because of the food and clothing stores they had to offer us and the respect they gave to people when you meet them. Duluth had such an amazing view especially the long bridge that you went across to go to enter Wisconsin before you get out of Duluth. But was amazed me was how the houses were sitting on a hill made me feel like I was in Italy. Then we went to Lake Superior and we saw many bird flying thinking they was going to drop their poop on us or even try to attack us. The water looked so beautiful and the things you could see from a long distance made it look like we were totally in Italy. I felt blessed to be able to go see these types of things when I only traveled to go see my family in Chicago or pass through Wisconsin. For me to see the beautiful side of Chicago and Wisconsin and I wouldn’t mind going back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment