Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Science Fiction Brainstorming

I believe i am going to talk about the worls coming to an end. I love science fiction but I am not a big fan of it and I don't mind writing my stories that are in the type of genre. So I think this would be a fun way to write different and cool genres of short stories like Science Fiction. Some examples I am trying to use for my title:
-          The Day The World Died
-          The Day The World Stopped
-          The Day The World Came To An End
-          The Day The World Made Everyone Feel The Same
-          Judgment Day
-          The Last 7(Seven) Days
-          B.R.A.V.E.
It would be either dealing with nuclear war or just God coming on earth because the world wasn't going to last and it would get destroyed. So I just have to figure out what is going to happen before I writie it but I am excited to start writing Science Fiction sotry tomorrow ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment