Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Journal

This is my last day to die, but I have all the money in the world that I want. What would I do to spend my last day on Earth? I would give money to every country including ours since we are in debt. I would give it to every family that is in need, to the poor people that are trying to make a life for themselves or was willing to give up. I would give it to countries such as Haiti, African and all the continents to share with their people, government , and other things like that. I would build schools, homes, jobs, and tranportations. I would give the money to my family as well since they have been there for me. I would give some money to people that I saw as a friend or a good person to me. I would even give moeny to my haters because I know that they would not expect it from me and they can realize what type of person I really am and how bad they have hurt me. I would give it to my true love Poly because he has never let me down and I know that when I'm gone he will miss me in soul but I am alive in his heart and part of him in his body, and same with mommmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment