Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Journal

How ridiculous I was as a... silly girl when I had laughed at an old lady that "supposedly" gets hurt when a girl's brother that I know had bumped into her by accident. It was because we were black and being loud when there was little kids, and people being goofy. But our manager was being a goofy with Hershal because they were talking abuot having a party with their friends and he said that he wouldn't mind hanging out and having fun with her just laughing with each other. it was weird twist though because we didn't get in trouble for the scene that we had caused at the swimming pool and plus the manager was having a good conversation with Hershal about some party they should go to. But before I left i was so drenched out because I was in the hot sun because I was in the swimming pool most of the time and I felt tired with me having fun in the pool wth my sisters and friends. But I do remember a little girl that was playing in a octopus floaty balloon because she couldn't swim and it was so cute because she was smiling and having a good time with her grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment