Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Journal

 The clock winked and I realized that I was not close to being done with the test that was given to me right in front of my eyes. So all I had to do was to think quickly or just to guess and hope to God for the best. The teacher realized what I was doing and he was on his way to my desk. I was getting worried and al of a sudden my worst nightmare came. The bell ranged and that meant the school day was over and that I had to rush with the answers. I put the best answers that might look right to the teacher. Until I looked up and I saw that he was very upset with me and that I had to give it to him. But instead of leaving with the paper, he wanted to grade in front of me. After a moment of weird silence, he looked at me in a very shocking way. He turned the paper back around to me and it says that I had an A on the test. I gave him a big smile and I got all my things together and left to my car. I drove home knowing that I was one lucky person that had the good things coming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment