Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Name Poem

Antoinette Helena Thomas
Awesome person that will not let a person down
Never judge a person for nothing in the world
Too long for a name and might change it it Beautiful
Open-mided? Not really because I am very quiet
In love with my baby Poly and don't want to let him go.
Not into drama and I don't have friends
Everything is worth your time even if you hate life.
Time after time I wonder, what is my purpose?
Teaching myself everyday what I am capable of.
Ever dreamed of being gone away from the world for a very long time?

Horrible things has happened in my life and I hate it very much
Everybody got to live a dream whether it's worth it or not, big or small
Leaving the past behind and worrying about the future for my life.
Eternal I am proud of what I have in my life and what good things will happen in it
Netta is what I go by but I might change it to something else next year
Akila is what I might need to change it to when I'm done with high school of this year :)

Too much T's in my whole name and i hate it at times.
Heaven is my goal of where I want to end up on Judgement Day
Over the top when it comes to making it in life
Mistakes are a person's enemy but you learn from it.
As long as I worry about myself and important people in my life,  I will be fine
Solo Dolo is what I am and I am proud of it very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment