Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Journal

I wish someone had told me... About a girl that was suppose to be my best friend talking mess about me. When I have been nothing but good to her and I have even lost friends just by sticking up for her. I wish someone would have told me the things she has been saying about me before I beated her up in her cousin's basement. But everyone told me afterwards like some cowards and that pist me off. I wish someone would have told me that Amanda's number was going to get pulled in '09 so I would have been able to talk to her and hang out with her more as a sister. I wish someone would have told me about that people will make things such as high school make them. I wish someone told me more understandable things about true love so I won't be desperate for a man that might not even love me like I love him. I wish someone had told me why people like me don't have as much friends like people that are backstabbers, haters, people that use the easy way out, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment