Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daily Journal

In the class of creative writing, I had a really good time, and I actually learned a good amount from this class. I love the fun short stories that we had to do in class. It was much fun havnig people that I knew in class with me so I won't be alone. I loved the song presentation that everyone did I just hated that I picked the wrong time of song and I wish that i could start over. I loved some of the assingments because it had me show people what type of person I was through my poems and stories.

I didn't really had some Shakespeare unit because I didn't know how to make good poems in hkis units because of his language. But at other times I didn't like how the teacher would tell us millions of time to do something when we did or was about to. Also, the teacher was cool but the class could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment